- GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1 Description of the website and purpose
This website aims to present Solventis and the service it provides through Euroffers, an online tool to trade fixed and variable income assets in the primary market.
1.3. How can Users contact with the person responsible for this website?
Users can contact at email@example.com
1.4. About this website
This website (euroffers.com), henceforth, the Website or the Platform, is owned by Solventis A.V., S.A. (hereinafter, Solventis). Herein below you may see our contact and administration details:
SOLVENTIS A.V., S.A.
Address: Paseo de la Castellana nº 60, 4ª planta derecha, 28046 Madrid, España
Telephone number: +34 188.8.131.52
Registration details: Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo 36.673, Folio 106, Hoja M-657.519, Inscripción número 1ª.
- OPERATING RULES
2.1. How does this website work?
Users can visit this website whenever they want and always for free to consult the products and services shown.
To be a User of this Platform you must be over 18 years old.
2.2. Types of Users in this website
a) Follower in social networks: the person who follows us in the corporate social networks and who, based on this, agrees to browse the website or blog.
b) Information petitioner: the person who accesses this website and requests information about the software the company offers through the contact form available, who downloads the trial version or contacts us through the corporate email address.
c) Client User: it is the one that has contracted the services or products of Solventis / Euroffers on any occasion.
d) Visitor: it is the person who simply navigates through this website or blog.
2.3. What confidentiality rules apply?
By accessing this Website and blog, the User assumes the risks that may occur at their own risk. In this way, Users must be responsible for the use of suitable measures to avoid controllable risks that concern them.
Users must also carefully read this legal notice every time they intend to use the website since it may undergo modifications. Therefore User is subjected to and must obey what is provided in these conditions.
2.4.2. Users’ rights
- Users have the right to browse the website subjected to the rules established in the legal terms.
- Users have the right to be attended concerning any doubts, comments or to exercise their rights by following the procedures established on the tool.
- Users also have the right to protect their personal information, treated in terms of maximum privacy in accordance with the privacy and data protection policy.
2.4.3. Users’ prohibitions
- Users cannot take advantage of their User status to access information that is not permitted or when several uses are not permitted. Also it is not permitted to abuse the services offered on this website.
- Users can not infringe the law by causing any type of damage to the owner’s Website, to a third party or to other Users.
- Any link to defamatory, pornographic, racist content or any other pages that offer false information or can harm this website or blog, professionals or collaborators that work with or for the company, is prohibited.
- In no case Users may delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security systems installed on this website with the intention to commit any crime or fraud, to infringe intellectual property rights, privacy, or confidentiality of third Users or website’s owner.
- Solventis has the right to treat the data of Users in accordance with the provisions of this notice, the corresponding privacy and cookies policy.
- Solventis can use this information to answer their queries, being able to carry out all the appropriate measures according to the law and to provide the service effectively.
- CONTENT, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY’S POLICY
3.1. Type of contents on this website
This website describes the services and products offered by the company which are given with the intention to be close to the customer, to transmit high reliability and transparency.
3.1.1. Intellectual property policy
- The intellectual property policy is applicable to the entire website and blog as well as all the contents and materials disseminated throughout this tool.
- Users expressly –and for all purposes– acknowledge that the information, signs, images, designs, logotypes, animations, videos, writings as well as other elements and contents published in the platforms, including services and computer applications of the website, are subjected to industrial and intellectual property rights that belong to Solventis and/or third parties who duly authorized their inclusion on the website. Users have no rights over these content unless expressly recognized.
- Users can view the information contained on the website and download or make private reproductions on their computer system. However, the elements reproduced cannot be subsequently transferred to third parties or being installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network.
- In accordance with the provisions of the previous section, Users will not be entitled to: distribute, modify, transform, assign, make available to the public or carry out any other activity that has not been expressly authorized on the elements and contents indicated above, including the programming codes of any of the elements of this website.
- Users who proceed to send any type of content to this platform ensure that they hold the necessary rights to do so, excluding Solventis of any responsibility when infringing these terms.
- The provision of content by the Users through this website, blog or any content that can be uploaded or published by the User on the platforms, such as comments, pictures, videos, etc., will entail the assignment to Solventis for free. So this will mean that rights of exploitation in intellectual and industrial property will be transferred to Solventis or that it will permit the uses the company is interested in for free only respecting the applicable legislation. In these circumstances Users cannot claim any right or financial compensation.
- Users recognize that Solventis has the right to modify the contents introduced to adapt and make compatible with the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the platform.
- Users shall be directly responsible for all consequences, damages and losses that may arise for Solventis and/or third parties when an infringement of this clause occurs.
3.1.2. Limitation of access and use of contents
Accessing the contents does not transfer any rights to the Users. These information and contents can only be used in a private way.
Any use or reproduction made by Users or third parties that may be included in the future must be done in accordance with the provisions and legal policies established herein, always respecting the legal limitations.
Therefore the following is prohibited:
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public or any other exploitation of the contents of this website and blog without the written consent of the respective owner.
- Users cannot make links to this website and/or blog without the consent of the owner. Occasionally, where appropriate, only links to the main page will be allowed.
- The link to “final pages”, “frame” acts or any other manipulation similar to this page are not allowed without express consent on the part of Solventis unless it is done by respecting the provisions of point 3.1.4 of this notice.
If Users want to request any type of permission to use or publish any of the contents on the website or blog, they can contact us by any of the means indicated in section 1.4 of this notice.
3.1.3. Authorized uses
Users can view, print, copy or store the elements of the website and blog exclusively and only for personal and private uses. Therefore, Users cannot use those elements for commercial purposes like distribution, modification or alteration.
However, as an exception to what is indicated in section 2 above, Solventis allows Users to mention the articles published on the website or blog through social networks, by doing actions like “tweet, retweet, share, blog” or similar, as long as Solventis’ ownership or the authors’ indicated in the corresponding articles or contents are respected.
3.1.4. Links between websites
(1) Those persons or companies that intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and this website (hereinafter, the hyperlink) must know the following conditions:
- The hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of the website but it will not reproduce it in any way.
- A frame will not be created on the pages of the web platform.
- False, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about Solventis, its directors, its employees and/or the services or products provided through this platform must not be made.
- It will not be declared or implied that Solventis has authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available from the third party website where the hyperlink is established.
- Except for those signs that are part of the same hyperlink, the hyperlinked website will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Solventis unless expressly authorized.
- The hyperlinked website will not contain information or illegal content, content that could be contrary to morals, good usage and customs or ethics. In addition, it cannot include content that is against the public order or contrary to any third-party rights.
- The hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Solventis and the owner of the website, or the acceptance and approval by Solventis of contents or services.
(2) Solventis makes links available to facilitate access to information, services and other content available on the Internet. The links enabled on the website may lead Users to other websites managed by third parties, over which Solventis does not exercise any type of control.
Solventis does not assume any duty to monitor or verify the information or content of these other websites. It only assumes the duty to remove from this page, as soon as possible, the information, content or services that do not correspond to reality, can violate any applicable regulation or may mislead or cause harm to Users.
3.2. Regarding the software corresponding to this website and its design
- Solventis has the permissions and licenses to use this website, as well as the rights related to its design. Any use of the programming code, software or design by Users is not allowed. The User will be responsible for any fraudulent use or detriment of rights of the owner of the Website, or third parties.
- Under no circumstances may Users extract, manipulate, copy, compile or decompile any element of the website that infringes website purposes or that deviates from the object of what is offered on it. Legal actions could be undertaken if any infringement is detected.
3.3. Regarding our brand and corporative identity
- Users are not allowed to use our brand, domain, slogan or any element that defines our corporate identity without requesting Solventis’ express permission.
- Intellectual and industrial property applicable regulations rule when something is not established in these legal policies.
Users are the only responsible ones for accessing and using the website as well as for taking the security measures when they navigate through it.
Solventis undertakes the best and greatest effort to avoid errors in the contents published on the website and to offer a constant and permanent service through it.
Solventis cannot be responsible for temporary suspensions, failures or technical failures that affect the platform or the blog, occurred by causes beyond its company, by viruses or breaches caused by third parties, or when illegal and disrespectful actions are made.
Solventis does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the website and, consequently, excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability or the functioning of the web platform, the services enabled, as well as to the errors that are normally possible on different web pages.
The company also declines any liability for computer damage or any other type that may be caused after accessing the contents of this website.
Therefore, Solventis does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, in the electronic documents, or in the files of Users or third parties.
4.2. Published contents
Solventis will not be liable for the content and/or updating of the links published, for the information linked to other websites or other companies that are linked to the search criteria of content.
Solventis will update the information published but it cannot guarantee that it will always be completely correct, for example, that it will not have typographical errors, inaccurate or incomplete information.
Notwithstanding the limitations established in the current legislation, Solventis is not liable for any damages that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, as well as errors or omissions that may suffer the information contained on the platform or other content that can be accessed through it.
4.3. Service failures
In general, neither the platform nor its owner is responsible for technical errors on the platform and/or the non-provision of the Internet service: (i) due to actions or errors of third parties and/or (ii) due to its own causes when Solventis resolves the incident and/or acts diligently.
4.4. Other responsibilities or duties
- If Solventis was declared not liable for any damage or prejudice in a judicial or extrajudicial proceeding that is provoked by any infringement of these terms, by a competent Court or Administrative Public Entity, and User is declared the liable person, Solventis may reclaim against the User all the amounts that the company has paid, including the emerging damage and lost profits, and any costs, including taxes, fees, lawyers, attorneys, experts, arbitration, travel or stays.
- Solventis reserves the right to communicate the confidential or personal information from Users when it is imposed by law, regulation, ordinance and/or any other legal, judicial or governmental mandate.
- FUNCTIONING OF THIS WEBSITE
Solventis will keep the website operational throughout the year, 24 hours a day, provided that the state-of-the-art allows it.
However, Solventis reserves the right to modify or interrupt in whole or in part the access to the system when the service needs an action of maintenance and updating or to repair the system or the Internet server, without the obligation to notify this to its Users. It will be communicated when possible through the usual ways to inform Users or Clients.
If Users detect any anomaly, third-party interference, system errors or malfunctioning of the website they must notify Solventis, so that a proper solution is taken if possible.
- RIGHT OF MODIFYING THIS LEGAL NOTICE
Solventis reserves the right to modify this notice to adapt it to the legislative or jurisprudential novelties that arise or are being published, as well as to make the appropriate modifications in accordance with industry or commercial practices.
If there was a substantial change on this legal notice, Users will be notified through this website letting them know about the changes occurred in policies and indicating when they have full effect.
- REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THIS WEBSITE
Every content and legal policy associated with this platform is subjected, in all and each one of its extremes, to Spanish legislation, among them: Law 34/2002, on Services to the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the European and General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, concerning Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, among others.
- EXCLUSIONS OF THIS LEGAL POLICY
This legal notice only affects the information published and the data processing made on this website. In no case the conditions established here must be necessarily related to the internal company’s policies as well as to the way to provide services by the company.
- COMPETENT JURISDICTION
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these conditions or policy, the competent Courts and Tribunals will be those established by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction. If the Users’ situation is that of a final consumer, the court corresponding to their address will be the competent court.
In the case of legal persons, the parties will be subjected to the courts of Madrid.
- TO WHAT OTHER LEGAL POLICIES IS THIS NOTICE AND USERS SUBJECTED TO?